Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Not much news BUT...

Things are going ok here at the Knitting Satori home. I'm working on all the things that I was working on the last time I posted. LOL. But, this morning while having coffee I was reading Hockey Mom's blog and noticed a group putting together knitted and crochet items for causes. It's called Project Compassion. As I read the story of the two ladies that have been picked for the first project I thought it sounded familiar, so I checked with a cousin of mine who lives in PA. and found that the accident in this story happened close to her. So I'm going to add Project Compassion to my list of groups to knit for and encourage you to go there and join in also. Right now they only want 8" squares. So go for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.. one of my new years goal was to knit for a charity..so this would be perfect..
Oh have you checked out the Knit Out Contest? there is a link on my blog..Yarn Monkey is hosting it..whoohoo