Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Booties finished


I finished the booties that go with the baby blanket last night. It's a great pattern. I used size 1 needles and TLC Baby yarn. The baby blanket is coming a long. I bet ( I hope) that I will have the blanket done some time this week. It's been a lot of work but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. (grin)

Mother's day. I had a wonderful time. The kids and I went to the Renaissance Festival. They bought me a beautiful Celtic Cross that I had been wanting. We also had lunch there, and had a great time watching everyone in costume. They also fixed me a wonderful Italian dinner when we got home. It was a perfect day. The weather was great, the kids and I had a great time, so that made me a Happy Mom. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day! I love going to the Renaissance Fair, but I haven't gone in such a long time.

Those baby booties are really cute, by the way!

LadyV said...

The booties are adorable! I should follow your lead and knit a pair (or two) for my neighbor, she gave birth to a boy last Friday.

Enjoyed your blog.