Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, May 21, 2006

IT'S FINISHED

As I write the baby blanket is in the wash, being gently agitated to a happy clean for Laura's baby. Pictures will come while it's blocking. I just couldn't wait to tell the world that it was done. LOL. Now I'm pulling all the other projects on needles out and plan on knitting a little on everything. (grin)

Yesterday was a super busy and today may turn out to be the same. We had Gunther's first Rally Obedience class, came home dropped him off, picked up the kids took them to a karate demonstration, that lasted several hours, then came home dropped off workout bags, checked email and then headed back out to grocery shop. We ended up getting home about 8:45pm. I left the house yesterday morning at 7am. Today may end up just as busy, I have a couple of commitments that have to be taken care of, plus, Betty invited me to a Southern Boil, which I would really like to go to, but not sure if I'll be able to make it. We'll see. So I'll pack some knitting to take with me and we'll play the day by ear.

I hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: