Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Finished MD Scarf


To jog your minds and inform, when I started on my Multidirection tangent I tried two different patterns, by different designers. It was a fun learning experience. I've learned again that 2 different people can mean the same thing and say it so differently. LOL. I found this to be true with both MD scarves. One was much easier to do and the pattern was easier to understand, the other I found was over directed (too many words to say very little). Only one pattern gave you choices on how to do your decrease and I found that refreshing. Since I don't want to really publically state which is my favorite pattern. I will tell you that this scarf is my favorite out of the two. :-) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl:) said...

wow, it is really gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Thank you.