Smoky Mountain Colors

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


this photo isn't very good, but I was feeling in a hurry. Nothing like dumping your knitting on the table and feeling a little pressure to update the blog! The projects are from the left, the first 18 rows of what will grow up to be a beautiful Leaf Lace Shawl, a Multidirectional Scarf on size 8s, another Multidirectional Scarf on size 5s with sock weight yarn, and on the double points the ribbing for a pair of socks. So, I've been a busy girl, taking care of the Precious, (Gunther), working, knitting and developing the class plan for the knitting classes. I will have a couple of these with me for the knitting demonstration so people can see what I'm working on and how to do it. The blue multidirectional can get finished now because the other two skeins of yarn arrived today.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: