Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Just deleted my whole post

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes working on a post and just deleted the whole thing. LOL. No, I'm not going to get crazy over it, like I did, when I had been working days on a web site and with one click, accidentally deleted the whole thing. (yea that's why they pay me the big bucks, I'm a genius).

So instead of rewriting all of it, here it is in a nutshell.

All the knitting projects are coming a long well. The multidirectional scarf with the Surf and Turn yarn is just about done. I am hoping to get the fringe on it Monday. The Leaf Lace Shawl is on row 29. Though it looks like about 3 inches are done. Lace is deceiving.

Gunther is 15 pounds of precious puppy. I was able yesterday to get some of the bath photos up on his blog and photo gallery.

The preparations for the knitting demonstration next Saturday at Hobby Lobby are done and I have just a couple things to finish writing up for the classes which start Oct. 3rd. (same day Gunther goes to get his second round of shots).

For those of you who have been with me the past few weeks as I've dealt with my "draining" friends. You'll be pleased to know, that those situations have been taken care of. Confronted, discusses, and left with each person on how they wanted to live their lives. While I am thinking about it, One Sided Relationships Are Not Friendships!

May you have a wonderful weekend, filled with love, laughs, yarn and knitting.
Blessed Be

No comments: