Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Row 91 of the Kiri Shawl

Last night I got to row 91. I would add a photo here, but it looks just like it did at row 70. LOL. (so scroll down and take a look at row 70).

Anyway, I don't remember if I gave this link out in the past, if I did please forgive me. But, there is a knit a long (KAL) on Yahoo for the Kiri Shawl. Everyone is at different stages of the shawl and there is TONS of help. All the knitters there are at different levels in their knitting experience so you will get a wide variety of help when needed. Another great thing about this group is the photos. Talk about inspiration. So if you are interested in making this shawl join this Kiri shawl KAL. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kirishawlkal/ . (I've also added to the sidebar, if you will scroll down a little, a few other Yahoo groups that I hang out at).


Have a great day,
Satori

No comments: