Smoky Mountain Colors

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Visiting Eastern Tennessee

The kids and I have gotten away for a few days. My mom's hard drive crashed and so I got her a new one and came up to install it and update then all her software applications.

While I have been here I have came up with another reason why I love knitting. With knitting there are huge projects and small projects and then those cute in between ones, so you can always pick the perfect project to fit the situation. So before we left I reached into my knitting calendar and pulled out the April 21st, 2005 pattern the Little Leaf Lace Scarf, grabbed some yarn out of the stash (finger weight) and the size 5 cir. And now I have the perfect project to offset the hours of computer work. While programs are downloading I am knitting away. Very Cool.

It's always good to be a knitter!

No comments: