Smoky Mountain Colors

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Exciting News

Photography has been in my life since I was a child. My father was a photographer and I loved it from the first time I held a camera. It's kind of funny that about that same time is when I started knitting and crocheting. Anyway, recently the Nancy at the Spinnery received an email from Latern Moon asking for photo submissions. Well you know I had to jump on that. :-) So I took the photos, submitted them. And guess what, they liked them. In fact they have asked for a few more exterior shots which I will be shooting tomorrow. If you have been in the Spinnery you know that there are a lot of displays and items that we carry of Latern Moon's. So as soon as I hear something more I'll keep you in the loop, but I'm just so excited I wanted to share the news. If you have not been to their website or blog I have their links on the side bar. Check them out.


This image is one of my favorites. All the products and then the displays in the background are Latern Moon products.


No comments: