Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Schacht Sidekick


Today has been the best day ever. I haven't had a day like this in a long time. The weather around East Tennessee was perfect (for me) a little warm, cloudy skies and light rain. So cozy. And after I taught a crochet class, look what I brought home.

Many of you that know me, know that I have battled with getting a wheel for a long time. I had been waiting for the right one, well we met. I love the Matchless, and will probably end up with one of those down the road, but today it's all about the Sidekick. I have spun all afternoon. So combine the weather, hot coffee, and spinning and I'm in heaven.

One the previous post I put out the information about the felting and fair isle classes coming up on the 18th. I wanted to post some pictures of what would be made in the felting class a long with the instructor.



I hope that you can join us for our workshop. We are planning on having a lot of fun. If you are interested or would like to reserve your seat, please contact me at knittingsatori@gmail.com.

Thanks so much,

No comments: