Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, September 04, 2010

It's Football Time in Tennessee

My son is at the University of Tennessee's first game of the season. He loves UT Football. Actually every sport that UT is involved in, he is there. LOL. But for me, it's the beginning of feeling Fall in the air. It also helps that today we have had some very cool temps and everyone is loving it. I have also noticed some of the trees starting to change their color. It's a great time.

For some reason today I decided to unpack my fibers and drop spindle and spin a little. I'm out of practice sad to say, but I'll get the feel of it back pretty soon. I'm working with this really bright orange spice color of merino. Pictures coming soon.

I hope that this Labor day weekend will be filled with fun and joy for you and of course be safe. Take some time to love.

No comments: