Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stitches 2009 and Ravelry

OMG, what a great time I had today at Stitches 2009 Atlanta. I had my daughter and one of my knitting students with me. It was great. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Not only did we see some of the most beautiful yarn, I got to talk to some of the ladies I know from different Ravelry groups I'm in. One of the fun things was watching the demo of the Knit One Below knitting. I got to meet the author, Elise Duvekot, and got her to sign my book. I am really excited about making the socks out of this book. I mentioned that I was a knitting teacher and she handed me a stack of the free patterns for the Knit One Below Scarf, to share with my students. She was extremely nice.

So right now I am working on pictures of the goodies I got, very soon I'll have them posted. Right now, my feet are up and I'm requesting a margarita.

No comments: