Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Does anyone still come to my blog?

After almost a year, it looks like I'm gonna be back blogging for awhile. It's been a couple of years of crisis and chaos, but I'm still breathing and still putting one foot in front of the other.

I finally did something today that I have wanted to do for some time and that's finally get into Ravelry. I had an invitation nearly a year ago and finally today I set my Ravelry account up. Now to fill it with all the goodies. It looks like a great place to hang out.

Well I look forward to hearing from you all and catching up on life and knitting. Oh one other new thing real quick, I got my maiden name back finally after a year of waiting. So if my name comes up it's different. Saundra McBride. ( how cool is that)

1 comment:

Hockey Mom said...

Welcome back! Now, I have to go hunt you down on Ravelry. ;-)