Smoky Mountain Colors

Monday, December 04, 2006

Thank You

Friday the drop spindle that my mom got me arrived. I was so excited. Here is the info on it. "Paduak Drop Spindle has a deep orange-red coloration. padouk is an exotic wood from West Africa. " She had purchased it from Pacific Wool and Fiber.

Then I had another surprise. A comment had been left for me on one of my other posts that if I would give her my smail she may have "a little something" to help me. Well, here is a picture of the little something. LOL. 4oz of Corriedale and 1oz of some practice wool. Thank you so much Hockeymom Knits . The timing was also perfect because today is kind of yucky. I just woke up this morning feeling not exactly sick, but just not right. (for those who know me closely this is not an opening to share with everyone about how "not right" I really am. LOL) So getting this surprise in the mail today was the shot in arm I needed. Again, thank you so much Hockeymom!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hockey Mom said...

You're so welcome! Just call me "Ms. Enabler!"