Smoky Mountain Colors

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm Sorry

I must apologies for not having pictures to go along with this post. My camera is acting up or my computer is mad at the camera and not accepting the pictures, but no matter what the problem is, I just don't have photos at this time. Sorry.

It has been a crazy week, but to hit the high spots. I now have 2 pair of socks on circulars. The other day at Hobby Lobby I was looking at their new yarns and seen their Yarn Bee Sweet Delight Pomp in Crayon. This yarn was shouting to me " knit me into summer socks". So I am. Footies are on their way. ;-)

The Fluted Banister socks are coming a long and I am really loving this pattern. I know right now that I will make another pair of these to put in my "gift" box. Some friend or family member will be getting a great pair of socks at Christmas.

Tuesday morning I got a coupon from Barnes and Noble's. What perfect timing. I had a private knitting lesson to give guess where? Yup, Barnes and Noble's cafe, so when I was done off I went to find the new Danse MaCabre, by Laurell K. Hamilton. I got the book for around $13.00, that's a lot better than the $25.95 on the label. (Wendy, I'm almost done with it, can't wait to hear what you think of it. )

So I've been knitting, reading, working with Gunther, and drinking a lot of coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo I bought my book yesterday morning at 9am at borders I had a 40% off coupon.. I went straight home closed the curtains turned off the phone and I spent the whole friggin day READING I finished it about 6:30pm.. It was great!! I am so lovin the powers Anita is getting.. oh.. Let me know when you finish it..we can have a discussion *lol*

Cathy said...

Don't worry about the pics. It takes a lot more time upload, photoshop, and then post them. I normally save my pic posts for the weekend. Don't drink too much coffee ;)