Smoky Mountain Colors

Monday, April 10, 2006

B/day pictures and blog stuff

Is it me or is anyone else having a terrible time with their blog? Things were going to good, and lately it's impossible at times to load pictures, or even comment. Bummer.

GT's birthday was a lot of fun. He got all the "stuff" that he wanted and then a few surprises. He loves German Chocolate cake so Sara got him one at the bakery. I don't think I've ever tasted a German choc cake that was so good. Of course he loved it.

I promised a picture of the birthday boy. LOL. Here he is. This is the best picture I have of him. LOL Every time I got the camera out he hid or went into the other room. (I don't know where he got his stubborn streak from.)


The other off the knitting topic news is that over the weekend my dishwasher went nuts and died. So off to Lowes I went and picked out a new one. Hopefully it will arrive before the weekend and I'll install it before the dog show and Easter. Cross your fingers.

Not much news in the way of knitting. I'm going to have to change that.

No comments: