Smoky Mountain Colors

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Knitting Retreats and Get Aways

Over the past few days I've been reading some blogs and web sites about the great experiences knitters have at retreats and knitting get aways. So now I want to go to one too. I've been to one day classes and a few festivals, etc. But, a retreat sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Have you been went on a knitting retreat? Was is as fun as it sounds? I think it would be fun to attend a retreat with several of the blogging knitters. Instead of just seeing each other for a day at a festivals, we could hang out for a couple of days and knit, share liquid beverages of our choice, eat and knit some more. Just my random thought for Thursday morning.

My second pair of socks on circulars is actually going really well. I am not having the same problems that I did before. So I'm pretty happy this time around. Honestly I'm very happy with this pair. It's much more relaxing. The picture isn't that great, but I wanted to give you a little visual. :-D

Blessed Be

No comments: