Smoky Mountain Colors

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Got the knitting class organized...maybe

I've been working on gathering my thoughts and materials for putting together a beginning knitting class. I think I have just about got it. But, I have to come up with a fee and so I searched around the internet and found everything from $25 up to $60. I guess some of what will determine the fee will be how many times a week we meet and for how long. I am hoping for 2 hour classes. What I'd eventually like to do is also teach a sock class and a multidirectional scarf class. Something that will take a beginner knitter to a next level.

So in the midst of all that, I went and seen Gunther. He was 6 weeks old on yesterday. I've got a new slideshow on his blog. He went from about 5 pounds last week to 10 pounds. The next few months he'll really grow, then level off a little and then take a really big one. That's funny it kind of sounds like my son and how he grows. ROFL.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for my beginners class, something that helped you or advise PLEASE let me know, I would love your input.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which Hobby Lobby ????
Photos of puppy please!!!