Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, August 21, 2005

They are finished

The "take a long" socks are finished and are drying. I'll have photos coming soon.

I just finished watching the last episode of Six Feet Under. I have to say that, the final show had to be one of the best endings I've ever seen. Very cool. The way it ended just fit so well.

While I was watching Six Feet Under I started a pair of socks for the Gift List (see the post below). The Chevron Lace Socks by Judy Sumner. The pattern looks really nice. It calls for Wool Ease yarn, and I just happen to have some in my stash. So out came the yarn, the double points and I have about an 1 1/2 inches of the cuff done. After using size 2 needles on the other socks the size 6's feel like those big pencils that they use in K-5 grades. LOL.

Somehow I have gotten into a strange mood. Actually I can't get out of my mind a visit to my aunt while I was up at the reunion. She isn't doing well and our visit kind of shook me up. When I can I'll share a little about it and her situation. But, I have always believed that something good will come out of something bad IF you look for it, IF you wait for it, and IF you are believing it will happen, so I guess I am in the IF stage, we can just call it "IF-ing".

Satori

No comments: