Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Change of plans

This morning has all ready been busy, and actually it's been a good thing. With about 30 minutes of quiet time, I started my list of what I am knitting for gifts. I figured with as busy as I am and going to be once Gunther gets here, I better get a list. (at least a general idea). So that's pretty much taken care of. Some of the things I all ready have yarn for which is very cool. So here's the list.
1. Two Mobius'
2. Three pairs of socks
3. One Jr. Girls Sweater (black with skulls) (bulky) :-)
4. Fair Isle Scarf
5. Maple Leaf Scarf, lace weight yarn
6. Fingerless gloves

I don't know if I can do it, but I'll get the absolutely have to have's done first, then we'll see what happens from there.

While I am thinking about it, I joined a sock knitting group on Yahoo. Some of the women are knitting their socks 2 at a time on 2 circular needles. I have always loved using double points, but, maybe learning this other way will be helpful considering some of my time constraints. Does anyone out there use the 2 cir. method and if so, how do you like it?

Have a safe and wonderful weekend,
Satori

No comments: