Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Ripped it out, AGAIN

The past few days have been pretty weird. (glad that I have my knitting to distract me) So much going on, and for some reason I can't get into this scrap shawl. So I ripped it out again. Sometimes I feel like I am trying too hard to make something, instead of just letting it flow. It's the artist thing again. :-) I don't know about you but feeling like I have to be creative can stop my creativity in its tracks. I just try too hard some times. So today I divided all my stash according to it's gauge, I started sewing up a bag that I started at the beginning of Spring and bought the lining for it. I've decided to make two items for the reunion. One something casual like a stole and then make the shawl. The stole I can make fairly quickly and take it with me to work on while I am out and about. The shawl I will have to really devote myself to.

This week I finished another hat for donation and this morning I started another one. I did a crochet cast on and I really like how it's turning out. I had never done that before.

Have a great weekend, stay up late, have your favorite drink and knit on!

No comments: