Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just an idea

I don't know about other people who knit, but there are some times when I just don't like making the same thing over and over. Like, each pair of socks I make is altered in some way, though I love the basic sock pattern that I use, it's still versitile enough that it lets me play around with it, and I love that. But, change is good. Well, the lastest shawl that I'm knitting is the same Comfort shawl pattern as the creamy ivory one that I just finished, but to make it a little different I am using two differnt needles. One is a size 15 (10mm) and the other is a size 11 (8mm). The look is really fun and just different enough that I'm not tired with it. Others may not see the differnce, but I can and that's what matters. :-)

Be good to yourself and knit a lot

No comments: