Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Knitting Projects

It's finished! This past week I started a doggie sweater and finished it yesterday afternoon. This sweater was so much fun to make I can't wait to get started on another one. Of course the other projects I have going are all calling out to me, "Finish Me, Finish MMMMMEEEEEE!" So that got me thinking, how many projects do most knitters have going at one time?

Not too long ago one of the knitting online magazines I get gave the stats on it but in my hurrying I don't remember what it said. I do know that I am usually working 4-5 things at a time. The good part about it, is that I do eventually finish all of them.

BLOG NEWS:
Since this is new to me, I am still in the creating process. I hope to real soon add some of my favorite FREE pattern web site links, and some places where I order yarn from.

YARN NEWS:
This morning I was at JoAnn's and spotted the ladies putting up some new yarn. The colors and varieties were fantastic. So if you shop at JoAnn's or have one in your area check this list of yarn, which by the way, is their brand but made by some of the BIG name yarn companies.
1. Castaway: a hairy boucle with a soft and stylish twist. ( I got a ton of this, its beautiful)
2. Catalina: a stunning ribbon yarn that will add elegance to any project
3. Peacock: a trendy trio of texture, great for all fashions. (other woman were grabbing hand fulls of this yarn, you will too when you see it.)

Have a great day

No comments: