Smoky Mountain Colors

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Socks and Kickstarter

I know, what a strange title. Well it's all that I've been working on today. Trying to come up with a good name for my new sock pattern has turned into me over-thinking it. So I'm working on the pattern layout, editing and the chart, hopefully by the time I'm done a name will come to me. One thing about my patterns, it is very important to me that each pattern reads like I'm sitting there with you. That you have a knitting instructor taking you step by step.


Now I'm really excited about what I woke up to and have to share it. I was getting a notice on my phone that I received a new email. When I checked there was an email from Kickstarter and I had gotten two people making donations. It made my day. I am so grateful and excited.


Here is a closing thought for you. We tend to always be looking for something big to happen for us in the future, (you know that "one day....) but, what if we applied that same expectation and hope every morning when we got up for just that day? Try it, and see what happens, you have nothing to lose and something amazing to gain.


Blessed Be







No comments: