Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Kickstarter Project, Have You Heard

Recently I was having coffee with my daughter and mentioned that with everything that has been going on I realized that if I had just a little boost everything would be taken care of for the Spring and Summer for Smoky Mountain Colors. She suggested that I look into Kickstarter. It's a program that hooks up artists with people who want to invest small amounts into different businesses for tax purposes. So I went and checked it out. MAN, was I surprised at the amount of money that some of these very talented artists raised. I in fact found two that I'm going to support. Anyway, with all that said I jumped in and created my Kickstarter project.  I based my project on just what I need to finish launching Smoky Mountain Colors into the Craft and Fiber Festival world. It's pretty exciting, and each person that donates gets something special from me, according to their donation. So if you have a minute, check out my link.


Play With The Colors Of The Smoky Mountains


If you like it, please share it with your friends. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Артур Борис  said...

I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email Lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740