Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Flu Epidemic Has Hit My Home

Holy COW! They weren't kidding on the news the other day when they said that the flu in Tennessee was at epidemic numbers. Since the three of us are out in the public everyday, working with people and being exposed to who knows what, I wasn't surprised when my son got hit first, then two days later, me and then a couples later my daughter. (It's funny now that we are just about over it) If we have to face it better now and better together. :-) The down side is that my son had a severe case of bronchitis. He's on all kinds of meds. Finally today we are seeing a little improvement.


So with all that. I just wanted to let you know that in a few days I'll be back with more knitting news and some news about Smoky Mountain Colors. (www.etsy.com/shop/smokymountaincolors )


Blessed Be.

No comments: