Smoky Mountain Colors

Friday, November 08, 2013

The Perfect Home for my Hand Dyed/Handspun

 
 



Many of you know that I have a real attachment to this year. I thought for days whether I would list it on Etsy shop or not. Well I did, and after a couple of weeks I am so happy to say that it found a good home. :-) I know for a fact that this yarn will be knitted into something beautiful, and will be well taken cared for. One of the things that makes this purchase so special is that it was purchased as a gift.

Now I have to dye some more roving for me!

Once I shipped the yarn and heard that it had been a huge success, it hit me that I wonder if other hand dyers and spinners out there get feed back about their work. I know I try to let the people that I order special yarns and roving from know how much I appreciate it and sometimes send a photo of a finished yarn or knitted project. Do any of you do that? Ravelry Groups give us a great opportunity to share our appreciation and photos. Next time you finish that special project, drop an email to the designer or dyer or spinner and let them know how you feel about the project. I am sure they will love it. Sometimes a kind word will make someone's day. :-)

No comments: