Smoky Mountain Colors

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Out Of The Normal


If I had to title the month of January, it would be 'Out Of The Ordinary " This truly has been a strange month. Our weather has had, let's say multiple personalities and even on a more personal level things have been odd. Here is one of them. Yes, the avid knitter is crocheting. I can't remember the last time I did a whole crochet pattern. I've taught it several times in the past few years but actually doing a project is a different story.

The pattern is actually part of the Kollage Yarns 10/10 kits. You get this awesome yarn a pattern and learn some new techniques. Pretty cool idea. The shawl that I am crocheting is the bonus pattern in the kit. Which means for you knitters there is the knit version in the kit also.

We've had a pretty good response to the kits in the shop and since we are getting more and more crochet ladies in I thought it would be nice to have a display for them.
If you are interested please let me know. I'd be happy to hook you up.
So be blessed today!

No comments: