Smoky Mountain Colors

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013

  Happy New Year!

This is where  I would begin telling you how busy I've been and how time has flown by. Well thats all true, but its true for all of us. In all honesty though I love to blog, but priorities, responsibilites and fatigue ruled 2012. That's not to say that it wasn't fun (oh my goodness there was fun) but a lot was and still is on my shoulders. 

Last night about 30 minutes before the ball in New York came down, I realized that I'm actually hopeful and optimistic about 2013. So many positive things are on the horizon for all of us. Personally I'm looking forward to teaching more classes/worshops and doing more fiber and yarn dyeing. My daughter will graduate from college and my son has somethings going on that I can't yet share but will be big for him. 

So I'm back to my blog, it maybe just weekly but it will alays be from the heart.

Saundra

1 comment:

Agnes said...

Happy New Year to you too!