Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Just Stuff. LOL

Crazy times, but fun times. I've come to accept that I'm going to be busy with something from the minute I get up till I go to bed. And that's ok, because 90% of the things keeping me busy are things I love. (or people I love) when I stop for a second and think about it. How many people can say that? No I don't have enough hours in the day, but that's a sign that I am filling every moment with life. Much better than the other choice, don't you think?  :-)

So when I'm not Blogging, Facebooking, Tweeting or emailing, I'm "busy." Busy with family, busy with my Great Dane, busy with  knitting, busy with spinning, busy with  a great job surround by wonderful people and FIBER.  That makes me happy.
I just had to get that out there.

Fiber update! I've been learning how to crock pot dye. I've got a couple done, and learned a lot, it also brought back memories of art school. I'm really excited about this new area I'm getting into, and sharing it with my friends. Here is a couple of pictures of what I've done so far. Both are Falkland.
Spinning will begin hopefully tonight after I bind off the sock I am writing for the Spinnery. (Happy Dance)



No comments: