Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Its Christmas time

Which means we are all stressed and way too busy. ok, take a deep breath. We are going to be ok. ;-)

So I noticed a little while ago that my Twitter link on this blog was posting some things that I was not aware of. It had been hacked so that has been removed. If you want to find me on Twitter, look for knitting_satori , you'll find me there.

ALSO, I've been busy check out my other blog. http://saundramcbride.blogspot.com . There you will find the beginnings of my photography connection to the world.

I don't know if your house has been hit like mine, but we all have been under the weather a little and some a little worse than others. This includes my Great Dane. I am happy to say though that Gunther is 100% better, and has been acting like a puppy (a 145 lb. puppy), so that is good news.

Knitting, yes, I have knitting news. I have been working on the Melon Shawl from Victorian Lace Today. I finished it last night and will start blocking it when I'm finished here. I am so excited about it. Pictures will be coming soon.

So I think we are all caught up. If I don't post any more between now and Christmas, please have a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it. In all honesty whatever you celebrate, just enjoy the love you feel, enjoy that people that love you and be grateful for everyday you have together.

Blessed be

No comments: