Smoky Mountain Colors

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

For my daughter and I this is our favorite time of year. So before I start posting about my knitting I want to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween. This weekend I will post pictures from the party we are going to tonight.


Now to knitting. For some strange reason I'm going through another phase of starting projects. LOL. Most of them are easy projects that will be finished in time to give away. Thank heavens.

Yesterday before my knitting class started a woman who works in the office there at Hobby Lobby walked in to chat a little and fell in love with the "Because I Care" shawl I'm working on. She asked me to make her one in black. So I got the yarn and started on it last night. Then, I remembered that in about 3 weeks a dear friend of mine will be having a birthday. So since she is a big North Carolina fan, I found some light blue and white and started her a scarf.

This scarf is going to be a little different that my others. I'm making it on circulars in a tube shape so it will be doubled and extra warm for her. It's coming together really quickly so I'll have it done in plenty of time. For a change I'll be adding fringe to it. It's been awhile since I did that.



From my past posts you all know that I recently started my Ravelry page. That is the best place in the world. LOL. I can spend hours there looking around, at the patterns, groups, yarn, etc. If you aren't there yet, you should go ahead and do it. You won't be disappointed.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and that you take time to get in touch with your inner witch and have a fun Halloween.

Blessed Be

No comments: