My dear knitting friend Wendy, aka Plumpy has tagged me. So here it goes.
"The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you have been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."Six weird things about me."
6. I hate for my food to touch. There are a few foods that its' ok, but for as long as I can remember my foods mixing were a yuck on my list. When I was little I would eat the parts not touching and leave on the plate anything that was. LOL, I guess I still do that to some point. LOL.
5. Late! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. LOL. Late is not an option. I would rather be there days early than 5 minutes late. So let me put it this way, I get a lot of sock knitting done in the car. LOL.
4. Balance. Notice I didn't say "and Harmony". For me to function where I am comfortable I crave balance. Balance in my family, relationships, knitting, business, there is balance. I have learned that sometimes to have balance in my life, "things" have to be said and it might not be easy, but in the end there is balance.
3. When I travel to visit people other than my mom, I have to stay in a hotel. I just do not feel relaxed staying in peoples homes. I don't know if it's the need for privacy, the need to know at some point in the day I can shower without feeling the need to clean the bathroom from top to bottom, or what, but I just feel better staying in a hotel. My nerves get frazzled in a whole new way staying with people. I tried a Bed and Breakfast one time and though I enjoyed the experience, it was too much like staying with family.
4. My whites, have to be WHITE. I like to know that anything that will be touching my body in a "close" way is so clean that it makes the heavens sing. LOL
3. I will completely loose my appetite if someone eating at the same table as I am smacks or eats with their mouth open. I have been known to leave my plate and all it's goodies and walk away.
2. I don't read at night because I get so caught up in the book that I cannot put it down and instead of getting tired and relaxed when I read, I get wound up. I also don't knit for about an hour before I go to bed because once I get started it's hard to stop. (just one more row.... one more chapter.....)
1. I hate shopping. (the woman in my family live to shop) I don't. If I can order it online I am the happiest woman in the world. Getting out and about big groups of people shopping makes me uneasy just thinking about it. LOL.
ok, that's the only 6 that I'm sharing with you. LOL. Now I get to tag a few people. Stoned Knitter, Melissa's Adventures in Knitting, Snarky Bitch, One Thread Two Thread, Chappysmom, Amy's Knitting and Stuff .