Smoky Mountain Colors

Friday, October 27, 2006

Another project started


Call me crazy, but I just couldn't help myself. I'm still do excited about these new needles that I started another project. My mom has wanted this vest for a long time and so I thought I would go ahead and make it for her. I'm using Paton's Shetland Chunky. Now I just started it yesterday and I think I'm doing pretty good in the progress department. I'm almost done with the second Fluted Banister stock and will have pictures of that finished project soon. Wednesday I finished the Irish Hiking Scarf's cousin the Irish Hiking Headband. I'd have pictures of that now but they didn't turn out too good.

Well I'm starting my Friday evening off with paying a $600.00 invoice to get my car out of the shop. Yup, Wednesday it was towed off, because it wouldn't start. So now it has a new starter and a new cable, because the other one fried, and it should be good to go in a couple of hours. So that invoice will put a real damper on any extra spending for awhile. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers because this invoice will really put me in a tight place for a few months. Happy freakin' Holidays.

Ok, enough of that. It will work out, one way or the other and guess what, I'll just have to live with the outcome. LOL. The good thing is that I can get totally distracted by my knitting and that is always a good thing.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend,

Blessed Be Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your car troubles. They can definitely be a pain. I'm sure you'll make it through though. Don't worry, things always have a way of working out.