Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Intarsia Question....


This week I really buckled down and got several of the squares done for the Great Dane afghan I'm making for the Great Dane Club of the Mid South's raffle. The picture is just one of the blocks. I have other ones like this in different Great Dane colors and I have some blocks with some bones and paws. Anyway, my question is, I want to put some kind of backing on this so that it will be protected, any suggestions?

Update on the Culinary School. We loved it, in fact going through it, made Sara even more excited about going into this career. This school has a couple of draw backs, such as they will not transfer her credit hours if she moves to another school and they don't recognize the HOPE Scholarship (for you who do not live in GA. If you have a 3.0 average the state will pay for your books and some classes) So she has three other schools to look at and hopefully one of them will be it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The square looks so cool!!.. as for a backing..I always loved it when a knitted blanket was fixed like a quilt lay down the batting and then the material that feels like a sheet..tie tack it at each corner of your squares and sew the edges up..would be great nice and fluffy!