Smoky Mountain Colors

Friday, June 09, 2006

I love how it turned out, I hope you do too!


All done. It felted, it dried, it got handles, it's all done. I love it. It looks a lot better in person. I took about a dozen pictures and this is the only one that showed up fairly good. My friend who is going to get this will be amazed. She isn't a knitter, or crafter, so she will really appreciate this. I can't wait to give it to her.

Now on to finish the seams of the backpack and felt it. I guess I'm a felting fool this weekend.

Everyone be safe and enjoy your weekend. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jackie said...

She'll love it! Lucky friend!

Knit Diva said...

I LOVE how it turned out!!! It is a beautiful bag!!!! I am so jealous!!!hehe

Anonymous said...

Really nice bag. The recipient is very fortunate, in deed!

Cathy said...

I like that alot! I need to knit myself a new purse. I've been using the same store bought leather one for several years now (albeit, off and on).