Smoky Mountain Colors

Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Next Major Project


After hearing so many wonderful things about Oat Couture's patterns I ordered one from Patternworks. Then purchased the yarn from Knit Picks. I decided on their new Shine worsted in Ebony. It's been awhile since I did anything in black and I need a new top in black. It's machine washable which is a must for something I plan on wearing here in the deep south this summer. Hopefully the yarn will be here this coming week. I can't wait to start it.

I've been hiding out working on the newsletter and knitting on my April bag for Ohhh Bag Me. Last night I finished the flap and this morning I started the I-cord bind off. My goal is to get that done this evening. If you haven't been to the blog and joined up with Ohhh Bag me, then do it now. LOL. It's so much fun. For the month of May there is going to be a "contest".

Earlier I mentioned the Newsletter. If you would like to receive Knit Awakening's premier issue, there is a button on the side bar that will take you through the sign up. Issue one will be out the first week of May. I'm so excited and nervous. LOL.

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and that you enjoy the rest of the day, I'm headed out to play with a bunch of Great Danes. Posted by Picasa

No comments: