Smoky Mountain Colors

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Baby Cable Socks



Here they are all finished. The bad thing about the photo is that it makes the sock look like it's 2' long. LOL. But they turned out wonderful.

Now I'm focusing on the other solid socks and the baby blanket. I would like to make a pair of tabi socks. I've found a couple of patterns that look interesting, has anyone out there made a pair? I've seen them also listed as flip-flop socks. I checked with the sockknitters group on Yahoo and got several suggestions so that was pretty cool.

I'm off to finish up the shopping, have a great day. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm in awe of socks right now. (your's are great, btw). Probably because I've never made socks. It's on the list though. It looks like you had fun on your trip. And what a fun haircut! The christmas catfish is... interesting. :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the socks.. they look gorgeous.