Smoky Mountain Colors

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My baby boy


Gunther is now 15 days old. His little eyes opened up Friday night. I went and spent about 45 minutes with him today. Do I even need to say how much he has my heart all ready? His brothers and sisters are doing very well and out of the 14 only 8 are left. If by any chance anyone is interested in getting more information about this Great Dane litter, or on Great Danes themselves please feel free to email me.

I am planning on starting my "Gunther Blog" tomorrow. I have more pictures and today I actually got a quick photo of his dad's head. Sarg, doesn't like to get his picture taken, the flash turns him into a frightened little boy. LOL. Anyway, I will have the link to my Great Dane blog on here ASAP.

1 comment:

Noey D. said...

Awwwww! He's so sweet! What a little cutie!