Smoky Mountain Colors

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

~ Working Way Too Much ~

Time is flying by and I hate it. Over the past couple of days it seems like I haven't had a free minute to myself for anything. Work is good, working for yourself sometimes has a down side. Like, knowing when to stop and take a break.

Anyway, enought complaining, I am very grateful that I have skills that keep me working and supply my yarn addiction. :-)

Last night I got a great email. It was about my facination with socks. LOL. A very good point was brought up about getting to the turn of the heel and gussets. That is my favorite part, and that is what I look forward to when I am sock knitting. I guess it's just the fact with a few magical decreases in speacial areas you end up with this great item to wear. Also the fact that it's small enough to go everywhere with me is a wonderful benefit. This morning, I realized too that, I like working with more than two needles. I got kind of board knitting with just two, while I was trying to wake up. So thank you, Anonymous for the email and thank you for visiting my blog.

Peace to you and yours.

No comments: