Smoky Mountain Colors

Saturday, March 26, 2005

HAPPY EASTER

I hope that if you celebrate Easter that you have a wonderful day with your family.

Yesterday I added a few photos of some quick knitted items. I forgot to mention about the yarns used. A few days ago I mentioned about the yarn I found at JoAnns these are items made with JoAnn's brand of yarn. The red yarn is called Castaway and the other scarf/boa is made out of their Breeze yarn. Both come in 1 3/4 oz skeins.

Tomorrow it's suppose to be another one of those wonderful days for knitting here in the Atlanta area. RAIN! So maybe I will finish up the sock I started with Lion Brand Magic Stripes I got on sale for 3.00. (have to do something while I wait for web pages to load) or I may get a more done on the Comfort Shawl I am making for the wonderful and patient lady who cuts my hair. I am taking photos of the shawl and will have them up pretty soon I hope.

Blessed Be

No comments: